JFPA’s Publications and DVD
Japan Fluid Power Association has been publishing the following publications regularly.
Fluid Power Industry in Japan (annual)
Outline of JFPA organizations, activities, members’ directory and statistical data.
Monthly bulletin – “Fluid Power”
Designed to report the activities being conducted by the Committees and WGs to member companies.
Quarterly Fluid Power
Edited and published quarterly (in January, April, July, and October)
Pneumatics- Handbook ( revised in 2012)
Oil hydraulics-Handbook (revised in 2012)
JFPA annual reports, statistical research reports, etc.
2. DVD (narrated in English)
While the members can borrow the DVD, the copies are also available on pay basis. Length is 14 to 15 minutes each.
- World of Oil Hydraulics
- Mechanism of Hydraulic Equipment – Introductory Course
- Design of Oil hydraulic Systems – Intermediate Course
- Hydraulic Pumps – Construction and Mechanism
- Hydraulic Jacks
- Problem Prevention in Hydraulic Equipment – Via Fluid Maintenance
- Pneumatic Standard System Circuits – Introductory Course
- Pneumatic Circuit Sizing Design – Intermediate Course
- Troubleshooting – To Insure More Efficient Operation of Pneumatic Systems
- Design of Pneumatic Circuits